With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

The music could have been better

Overall great vid. the music could have been a little harder or something a little faster to fit the mood. 5/5 7/10

HaloShock HaloShock

Lol far from right

If you knew anything about cheifs agumentations or read the books about the suit lol then you would have made cheif beat his ass in a second.

Biosock Biosock

Love the intro song, its one of my favs lol.

Pretty funny, love the part with chalie the unicorn xD

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

fking hilarious, great work!

"THATS HOW ITS FUCKING DONE!"

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Deserves to always be #1

i cant believe ANYTHING got above this. you have quality animation and quality storyline and art work. if something like angry dog and awesome center got above this then the newgrounds community is really deteriorating. This and all the other Brackenwood films will always be number 1 in my book.

3:33am 3:33am

god

Scared the FK out of me. Nice O.o

Metal Gear Domestic Metal Gear Domestic

So true

Damn dude thats so annoying in MGS2. she knows you're in a mission and lets say you're RIGHT infront of the boss guy so you save right before you fight him incase you lose to go back. "do you want to save?" -click yes- "jack do you know what day it is?"

Me: WTF? THERES A FKING BOSS RIGHT THERE AND YOU WANNT GET ME KILLED? YOU STUPID HOE! >_<

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

hahahaha!

"Snake there are bombs thereeee."

"OH THANKS BITCH!" lol classic

Numa Numa Hentai Numa Numa Hentai

Nice

this reminds me of the teen titans one with the tentcaled monster or w/e rapes starfire... xD toons section if you're thinking "wtf!?" at that comment.