Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

OVER 9000!

Lmao nice sneaking that in with the robot scanning you. i BARELY caught that.

Epic War Epic War

Rawrrrrrrrr

Awesome game, beating "The End" was a bitch though =\ took me 3 tries

Keytar Hero II Keytar Hero II

-.-

Dude guitars are not keytars.... keytars are keyboards that you wear with a strap and play like a guitar... if you have trouble understanding this then go look up dragonforce. its a band and they have a keytar player.

Lone Defender Lone Defender

Perfect

Perfectly balanced between enemies health and your power I beat the game and it wasnt too hard but not too easy either... no thanks to the double star guys >_< my final record was Score: 206600, Shots: 5870, Hits: 6947 (i have more hits then i shot because of spalsh damage... think people. >_>) Accuracy: 118% (im wondering if its a glitch or if thats another factor of spalsh damage cause it woulda kept rising if i continued with the last level over and over) Kills: 1781, Lives: 6 (no thanks to the first level where double stars came in... or i woulda still had 8 >:O) anyways AWESOME GAME i was playing for hours XD

Munumusic Munumusic

Ermm

Ybasically took the idea from the movies "Animusic" and made it into a button activation game which gets really boring and repeatative.. be more original and you're lucky idk wheather i can consider this as stolen since you didnt create the idea...

Onslaught Onslaught

Its alright for a min

Coulda made it harder. no one got close enough to even hurt me... and i found it easier to just shoot the planes bombs in stead of wasting time shooting at the plane.